Leelou Blogs

Saturday, September 18, 2010

A sad farewell

As many of you know, and some of you don't Kristy and Clint are moving to Monticello soon. All the girl cousins on my mom's side decided to throw her a little farewell breakfast. We got up early this morning and went to the Cracker Barrell. It was a fun time to get together with all of us and Grandma too. However, it is still very surreal that they will be leaving soon. Kristy and Taylynn have been such an amazing addition to our family. Kristy is so fun to hang out with and has become a true sister to me and Kaylee. Taylynn constantly keeps our family laughing and happy, and of course Clint has always been a fun and strong part of our family. They will be greatly missed, and their visits up here will be counted down to! :) Love you guys!

My awesome cousins with the exception of Shay (she's on the other side of the table:))


Me and Kristy

Heidi and her Hot Cocoa mustache

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm lovin life! I am currently trying to pursue my dreams of becoming a nurse and trying to get into the program. To keep those dreams alive I work two jobs and come home to an awesome family & friends that know just when I need a break. My story is just beginning, but the pages ahead are filling up quickly!