I was scrapbooking and found some fun pictures from past activities! :)
In April I went to Disneyland for the first time with the choir. I wanted to get an "ears" hat just to say I had one, but my friends mom, sweet as she is made me put it on for a picture or two!
This beautiful looking couple is me and Daven Ritchie with one of his faces that I have yet to master! :) I sure miss him now that he's in Texas!
I'm in an organization called Skills USA. Infact, I am a state officer again this year! This is me with my OCC team after our first competition at Nationals this year in Kansas City. Don't we look good in red?
More random pictures to come, but for now just soak in these ones!


WOW! That hat look great on you! LOL
ReplyDeleteKaylee
Oh how CUTE! What a cute little couple! Are those your engagement pictures? I thought I was supposed to take those! JK LOL
ReplyDeleteKaylee