Leelou Blogs

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Moving Up

I am feeling so much better after my surgery. I still can't lift people at work, but they've been great to work with me. I love college! It is so much better than High School! I feel so much more independant, and in charge of my life and my career now. I love that I get to be an adult for once. I also love the social life; I must admit it has been so much fun to hang out with all of my friends inbetween classes.
Along with the new school year brought more changes, and now Clint and Kristy are moving to Monticello, Utah. Kristy's dad owns a pest control business down there and has hired Clint to work for him. I'm sad to see my favorite little person go, but I know that they will grow as a family from this move up in life.
Kaylee is a junior in High School now, and I think she likes it. She doesn't like school, but she has good friends that she enjoys being with. Dad is just trying to get into his new calling as bishop. Mom is trying to get used to hearing Bishop Moore all the time. Casey is working hard at both of his jobs, but Trailhead Customs has really grown, and I think it's been good for him. Thanks everyone for your support in his new business. I will have to post pictures next time. I'm going to a Skills USA conference this weekend, so there should be some fun pictures from that. Overall life is good, and I'm having a blast! My birthday is coming up and I'm not sure I'm ready for that! Everyone tells me I'm not old, but it sure feels like I'm getting there awfully fast. Maybe that's because most of my friends are nearly a year younger than me. :)
I forgot to say that I joined an institute committee. I'm so excited for it! It's called the outreach committee. We try and reach out to returned missionaries and get them to participate in institute! I love reaching out to people, and RM's so it fit perfectly! :)

2 comments:

  1. You're awesome! Glad the surgery went well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal you are so darling. I didn't know you were having surgery, I hope you feel great quick. I'm glad you're getting involved with institute. Love you, Joy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm lovin life! I am currently trying to pursue my dreams of becoming a nurse and trying to get into the program. To keep those dreams alive I work two jobs and come home to an awesome family & friends that know just when I need a break. My story is just beginning, but the pages ahead are filling up quickly!