This weekend Hannah Holtry and I took the frontrunner down to Woods Cross. Our State office advisor Bob Bodily (Bobilini) picked us up there and drove us to Bountiful where we were to have our meetings for the next three days at the Country Inn and Suites there. The second day is when we went to the University of Utah Ropes Course. We spent the day there learning team building and working skills, and managed to scare me just as bad if not worse than they did last year. It was a fun experience, but unlike our lovely princess Rapunzel; I am definately not one for heights. I did however, enjoy myself and was able to conquer the fear for a few hours and "climb on!"
Lauren, Melissa, and Hannah at Texas Roadhouse where we all eat way too much food!

Hannah and Melissa showing how cold it was by the end of the Ropes Course.
Me; 30 feet in the air, and wondering how in the world I'm going to get down!

Me and Hannah enjoying the short downtime we had during one of our meeetings.
No comments:
Post a Comment