Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New life & Old life


Little Taylynn Kay Moore is now 8 pounds! Kristy had these cute pictures taken when she was 3 weeks. She is definately our little angel! :) Old life...well, that would be Kaylee! Just kidding, she's not old; I just needed a title, and she wanted me to put something on here about her. She rightly deserves it though, because she is a fantastic sister and best friend. Love ya Sis.!



This is my cute little sister that is growing up way too fast! She'll be 16 in December!























Cute baby Taylynn!


















Our little angel!





In 2007 Kaylee and I went to Smiles to get our pictures taken and I think they turned out super cute!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm lovin life! I am currently trying to pursue my dreams of becoming a nurse and trying to get into the program. To keep those dreams alive I work two jobs and come home to an awesome family & friends that know just when I need a break. My story is just beginning, but the pages ahead are filling up quickly!